General Description of ChemGes
The time and work involved by experts for the classification of preparations, calculation of transport classifications and the creation of Safety Data Sheets, Internal Plant Instructions and labels, is constantly increasing by frequently amended and supplemented legislation (for example GHS) and the necessity to provide translated documents in numerous languages. The ChemGes software contributes to an essential relief of the responsible specialists in industry and trade and so helps to achieve significant savings in cost and time for the compliance with mandatory requirements in national and international legislation.
ChemGes enables the automatic creation of Safety Data Sheets in 38 languages. New documents can be created quickly; the translation into other languages is done within seconds. The multilingual user guidance, network capability and a wide selection of languages available for Safety Data Sheets, Internal Plant Instructions and labels in combination with the highest possible program flexibility, enable the international use of the software.
Maintenance contracts do not only guarantee unlimited hotline support via telephone and email for the users of our software, but also ensure the frequent availability of program and data updates. The main updates that are provided at least twice a year, include an extensive description of all changes and supplementations in the program and comprehensive information on national and international legal amendments, and thus become a valuable reference for experts. Generally, our expert team implements legal changes and amended data into the software within the shortest possible time.
ChemGes offers you
- The automatic creation of Safety Data Sheets in 38 languages.
- A raw materials database, on which your formulations are based, enabling the fast and simple creation of Safety Data Sheets.
- The complete entry of a new formulation into the database, as well as the subsequent creation, compliance check and output of the finished Safety Data Sheet, only takes a few minutes.
- The creation of a Safety Data Sheet for a product that has already been entered into the database, or for a raw material only takes a few seconds.
- Extremely high scalability and flexibility down to the last detail for all industries and any possible situation. You can change the layout and additional information in the created Safety Data Sheets and labels according to your requirements. Furthermore, user specific program adjustments of ChemGes and customized applications (for example interfaces) can be designed for you, anytime.
- Our experienced in-house software engineers can quickly implement user-specific program adjustments of ChemGes and customized applications (for example interfaces) for you.
- Company and product specific phrases can be integrated easily and quickly thanks to the special rule-based form generator. Thus, the level of automation for the creation of SDSs can be increased to reach full-automation for creation and update by using a simple key stroke.
- The network capability enables standardized data management on an international level. This possibility is successfully used by many multinational companies.
- The software and manuals, as well as support, are available in English, German, Italian and French.
- The interface linking can be done via ANSI text files and enables the data exchange with all appropriate platforms. Numerous data export routines are available. Data imports are always built customer specifically and individually adapted to the leading system.
- Our expert team guarantees our customers professional hotline support for all questions on our software, as well as on legislation covered by ChemGes and will also assist you with technical questions.
- ChemGes is designed for all Microsoft® Windows® versions and runs under both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the operating system.
MSDS+ is an extraordinary add-in program, which - in combination with ChemGes - enables you to store up to 1000 different Safety Data Sheets of raw materials and mixtures in one single archive file.
This way you can simply forward your Safety Data Sheets as an "electronic catalog" to your customers and business partners. As the recipients of the file can change the trade name of the product or the manufacturer’s address and company symbol themselves (if you permit them) and print the required SDSs, significant savings in cost and time can be achieved.
The presentation of our software, online via WebEx® or at the customer’s site, is free-of-charge with no further obligations or costs attached.
- On the market since 1989
- Offices in Canada, the USA, Austria, Germany, France, and Italy
- More than 1,800 customers in Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia
- Available in 4 screen languages
- Database with about 25,000 substances with all classifications
- Automatic classification for UN-GHS, US- and Canadian GHS and European CLP
- Transport classification
- Estimation of physical/chemical data
- Country specific classifications
- Automatic creation of SDSs in 38 languages
- Label module
- Internal Plant Instruction (simplified SDS for internal use)
For more information click on the links on the left side.